Catch:This is where the oar would enter the water in a real boat. With your knees bent and together, lean forward from your hips with your arms straight out in front of you gripping the handle. Don’t split your knees to try and lean further forward or bend with your back.
Drive:The stroke should begin with the legs, the most powerful part of the body. Keep your back straight throughout. As your legs straighten, lean back slightly from the hips and pull the handle to your chest.
Finish:Finish with your legs straight, leaning slightly back, and the handle just below your chest. Having your elbows by your sides encourages a more efficient stroke.
Recovery:Where the oar exits the water. Don’t lift the handle over your knees on the way back to the catch, this lengthens the handle’s route to the starting position and would capsize a real boat. Get the handle back to the starting position in the shortest distance possible: a straight line.
Magnetic Reistance:8 Level magnetic tension resistance for an easy or more challenging rowing machine workout
17" Wide Handlebar:Comfortable grips and ultra-quiet durable rowing belt allows you to watch TV or listen to music while rowing.
Built-in LCD Monitor:Easy-to-use LCD monitor displays distance, time, stroke, total count, and calories burned
12.2” x 4.3” Large Footplates:Anti-slip foot pedals with adjustable strap rings for easy foot strap adjustment.Pivoting feature allows for large range of motion
12.8” x 10.4” Contoured Seat:Large contoured cushion seat provides extra comfort for a long session workout
Fold & Store:Folding rowing machine with transportation wheels for easy relocation or to storage
Frame Material:Steel Frame
Max User Weight:330 lbs
Slide Rail Length:46"
Pedal Dimensions:12.2” x 4.3”
Seat Dimensions:12.8" x 10.4"
In Use Dimensions:80.5"x 18.7"x 10.2"
Folded Dimensions:46.9"x 18.7"x 57"
Product Weight:63 lbs
Package Size:47" x 24" x 10"
Package Weight:72 lbs
- [Rowing Machine for Full Body Workout] Merax rowing machine offers 8 levels of magnetic tension that will challenge your body and take your stamina to the max. Enjoy a low impact yet efficient workout that targets forearms, biceps, triceps, shoulders, legs, thighs and more with additional exercises.
- [Smooth & Quiet Glide Rowing] Experience smooth glide rowing that helps with maintaining a comfortable momentum so you can row longer with the perfectly angled seat railing and the whisper silent magnetic wheel for the perfect amount of tension control.
- [High Quality Build] 17” wide grip foam handlebar provides comfortable grips for different workout exercises. Large contoured cushion seat (12.8” x 10.4”) that glides along the 46” slide rail to accommodate users of different heights. Heavy-duty frame holds up to 330 LBS.
- [LCD Monitor & Non-Slip Pedals] Track your progress in real time and watch yourself get stronger with the built in LCD monitor that displays time, distance, count, total count, and calories so you can keep track of your fitness level and hold yourself accountable. The 12.2” x 4.3” large footplates with adjustable straps help keeping your feet secure during the workout.
- [Foldable Rowing Machine for Easy Storage] Merax rowing machine measures 80.5” x 18.7” x 10.2” (L x W x L) in use, while it can also be folded easily to 46.9” x 18.7” x 57” (L x W x L), so you can stow it away in your closet or a corner in your home gym to conserve valuable space in tight areas. The built in base wheels make it easy to roll and transport your rowing machine from place to place without assistance.